Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Being Spoiled....And The Value Of Work...

This Is A Hot Topic...So My Friends And I Recently Had A Talk About Being Spoiled And The Value Of Hard Work...My Niggaz Claim Im Spoiled Because I Never Had A Job So I Can't Fully Appreciate The Value Of Hard Work...My Argument Is...My Parents And I Been Thru Everything Together...We've Been Mega Poor...And We've Experienced The Finer Things In Life...And I Grew Up In A Decent Neighborhood My Whole Life...So I've Seen The Struggle First Hand....But I Understand Were They Comin From Because Of The Way I React To Certain Situations....At The Same Time I Still Value Hardwork...Because I've Seen Both Sides Of The Coin...I Jus Neva Had A Job Before...I Also See What My Friends Are Talkin About....My Mans Said That Cleaning Toliets And Pulling Shit Thru The Mud Teaches You Things...Hard Work In Any Capacity Teaches You Things....Since I Never Had A Job I Can't Say I've Appreciated Or Learned The Full Lesson..But I Can Say I Know Most Of The Lesson Thru My Parents Seeing How They Value Every Dollar They Make... I Haven't Been Spoiled That Long Since 2001...Before That It Was Just Hard Work And Struggles...My Mans Has Never Had His Parents Buy Him Anything So He Feels As Tho Since He Has To Work For Every Dollar That He Makes It Has Shaped Him To Be More Of A Go Getter Than Me....I Feel As Tho Im Also A Go Getter Because I've Hustled To Become Spoiled...The Arguement Went On For A Couple More Hours Into The A.M....And I Still Couldn't See There Point...Until I Realized That Maybe There Right...Because I Always Wished I Was More Of A Go-Getter...Make Things Happen For Myself....Rather Than Wait For It To Get Handed To Me...That Arguement Taught Me Something Too....Something That Hard Work Teaches You...Everything You Do In Life Will Benifit You If You Work For It...Go Out And Get It...

No comments:

Post a Comment