Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fashions Night Out....

MANNN!!!! Fashions Was The Best Time I Ever Had In The City! Not To Mention HG Hendrix Made His First Public Appearance!

Lemme Paint This Picture For You....

Normally I Would Break Down What Fashion Night Is But I'm Sure A Million Blogs Already Did! So Much Shit Was Going On I Didn't Even Have Time To Take A Camera Out, I Was 2 Busy Being A Mothafuckin Rockstar! Literally! Thank You To Ana Wintour For Putting Together A GREAT EVENT!! Started To Night Out @ The Calvin Klien Fifth Avenue Store, Where I Just Happened To See Jeremy Piven Just Chillin, Fashions Night Out Could've Shut Down After That My Night Was Made...Entourage The Best Show Ever Created!....While Everyone Was In Soho Going Nuts Off The N.E.R.D. Concert We Were On 5th Avenue With The Important People...So I Didn't Mind Missing Out On That, I Did See That Kanye Shut Down Soho...So Then It Was The Fendi Store Sittin Upstairs Like Big Bosses Reclined In A Fendi Print Chair With The Mink Rug, Glass After Glasses Of Moet Flowing Mingling With The Models, Camera On Me, I Was Feelin The Magic...And Then This Happened....Some Random Dude Just Walked In The Store....Stole My Shine....


Aight So If Your A Fashion HEAD You Know How I Reacted No Need To Explain....Lmao....

Then After That Happened...We Went Downstairs To The "Party"...Models And Bottles Style, Then These Random People Ran Up Wanting To Take Pictures! And Shit....Rockstar Shit Lmao...When The Fendi Store Event Was Over This Lady Was Outside The Store Doing A Fashion Recap, Jumped In Her Interview Ron Burgundy Style...So Check Me Out On A Japanese Network Near You! Lmao...We Hit The Gucci Store Event, Louis Vuitton Was Dope!! I Heard Halle Berry Was @ The Ralph Lauren Store, Fab @ D&G, Breezy @ The BBC Store With Ryan Leslie....Soho Was Flooded With The "Hipster Crowd" Dope Shit, Ran Into My Beautiful Homieeee Down There, She Know Who She Is Lol....Hit The Club After That..Model Rollin By....Crazy, I Was So Inspired After That! My Next Year Goal Is To Hit These Events And People Know Who I Am....And Not To Mention Hit These Fashion Show! Shit Was Crazy Forrreal!


No comments:

Post a Comment