Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

New Black Overclass.....

Lets Get Serious For A Moment...So We All Say When I Get Rich Imma Do This...Imma Buy That...Imma Buy My Momma This House And Imma Have 8 Cars 10 Cribs Diamonds And All That...My Friends And I Had This Conversation About What Would We Do If We Were Rich...I Don't Want To Be Rich...Im Going To Become WEALTHY!...Im Going To Help Out My Community...And It Sounds Like A Joke Now...But With The Right Steps Its Going To Happens....This Video I Came Across Should Serve As Advice And Inspiration...Its Long But There Are A Couple People There That...Let Jus Say Achieved What I Am Striving For...And What Any Young Black Or In My Case Hispanic Person Should Aspire 2....Enjoy...Become Great Don't Jus Talk About It...

No comments:

Post a Comment