Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Video That Started It All....


So I Was Recently Goin Thru Some Old Shit And I Came Accross One Of The Livest! Videos I've Ever Made...I Feel Old Now...But Still Fly...That Whole Year Was On Some Otha Shit...Martianz Till The Grave Seein As All Ya My Brovas...We Got Money Together...Had All The Girls In New York Goin Crazy...Fuck It We Were Like Rockstars Real Talk...Name An Event We Wasn't In...Claremont...New Roc Wen It Got Shut Down...Harlem Parade...Hondurian Parade...That Shorty Live Ass Party...And More That I Can't Name Or Even Remember..Ant B-day...Always Had Joints On Deck....Real Talk Everythin Good Must Come To An End....But We Had Fuckin Fun While it Lasted...We Pioneered This Live Shit....Real Talk...Fuck That We Was The IT Team In New York Nobody....Everybody In My Shit Exceplified Swagg To Its Fullest And Still Do To This Day....I Feel Like We Went 100x Platinum...Enjoy!...Peep My Mothafuckin Money Stack...Ladies...Still Got It...lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment