Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Want To Work Until I Get To Shake Hands With The Top Knuckle...

Rick Ross- Free Mason Ft. Jay-Z

 http://www.thedoggstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/obama-shake-2.png

Niggas couldnt do nuttin wit me they put the devil on me
i woulda perferd niggas to squeez the medal on me
rumors of luifer i dont kno who to trust
whole world want my demise turn the music up
hear me clearly if yall nigga fear me
jus say yall fear me fuck all these fairytales
go to hell this is god engineering
this is hailmary pass yall interfering
he without sin shall cast the first stone so
yall look in the mirror double check yall apperence
bitch i said i was amazing not that im a mason
its amazing that i made it through the maze that i was in
lord forgive me i never would have made it without sin
holy water my face in a basin diamons in my rosery
shows he forgave him bitch im red hot im on my third six but a devil im not my jesus peice flooded but thall shall not covet keep ya eyes off my covet im a bad muthafucka its hov jus say you love it

No comments:

Post a Comment