Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Album Review!"...Ryan Leslie Transition

This Is The Second Album From R.LES a.k.a @Ryanleslie And I Must Say It Doesn't Disappoint! It Doesn't Drop Till November 3rd But If You Live Like Me And My Brova @CirocBlanco Then You Already Know Album Dates Don't Phase Us lol...But Yea The Album Is Real Smooth Classic R.Les Sound Multiple Smooth Instruments That Coincide So Perfectly With The Theme Of The Album...I Read Somewhere That He Made This Album For A Woman...Shit I Bet She Wet Rite Now Lmfao....14 Tracks Of Straight R&B That Sounds Like Nothing Else...He Always Has Songs I Can't Stop Playing....I Love Album With Substance Not Just That Baby I Love You, I Need You Shit! Express Yourself Like N.W.A. Said...

Niccccce Album From A Rising Icon
...

P.S. My Standout Tracks: Never Gonna Break Up, Sunday Night, To The Top, Rescue You (Deluxe Edition)

On A Side-Note The Reason For This Post Is Because I'm Preparing A MEGA Post On Music Of Past, Present, And Future...Im Just Warming Your Ears Up! Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment