Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

"My Thoughts...Lets Address These Trends!" To All The 25 Percenters! Lol!

I Was Listening To This Shyne Song Yesterday Called Godfather...And It Inspired Me To Address One Of The Biggest "Trends" That Has Hit The City...First Of All Polo Is Not A Trend When Worn The Right Way...It Has Been Out Since The Late 70's...Roca-Wear, Sean John, Fubu...Those Are Trends...Ralph Lauren Amasses Billions Every Year In Sales...But Yea The Polo and Rugby Trend...Before I Used To Get Mad And Say Man Fuck These Niggaz They Killin Polo I Been Doing This Shit Since Diapers (Which I Have)...But After I Heard That Shyne Song And Even Before That...The Shyne Song Ends Every Line With "They Suppose To"...So First Of All Ralph Don't Give A Fuck If You Buying His Shit Or Not So Ya Could Try And Kill Polo He Still Has Other Lines That Ya Niggaz Never Heard Or Can Afford Even If You Tried...The Quality Of And Style Of Polo Hasn't Changed And Will Not Change For The Better...Thats Why They Don't Kick Ya Niggaz Out Of Rugby...They Collection Been The Same Since 2004...2. These Niggaz Not Wearing It The Right Way There's A Certain Way To Wearing Ralph Lauren...You Niggaz 25% With The Shirt And The Hat And The Pants Lmfao Still Only 25%... Wen I See A Group Of Niggaz Wearing It The Right Way Thats Wen I'll Be Worried Lol....And If Your A Guy Or Girl Wouldn't You Want The Flyest Thing Out?!...You Suppose To Follow Whats Hot...My Problem Is Following But Not Making It Your Own..Everyone Of These Niggaz Out Here Look Like Crash Test Dummies...They Clones...Wearing The Same Shit And Having The Audacity To Put Polo Before Their Name....The Only Thing That Worries Me Is That Just Like I Don't Think Polo Is A Trend These Niggaz Think The Same Too...So Wen Will This Fad End So I Can Go Back To Rugby And Chill Without Somebody In Nauti Swagger Jacking Everything Im Bout To Buy..Till Then Keep Making Those Corny Ass Rugby Shirt 25 Percenters Im Not Mad At Ya! Lmfao! You Helpin' One Of My Fashion Idols Get Richer Than He Already Is...

Fashion Trends Are Meant To Be Copied...But Timeless "Style" Is Not...Think About What Makes Polo Timeless And You'll Be Fly Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment