Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P THE KING

Rest In Peace To My Favorite Artist Ever...I Can't Say Much Because I Never Thought I'd Be Saying This...I Can't Speak For Everyone But I Know I Grew Up On Thriller...He Not Only Had A Impact On Me...But MJ Had An Impact On The Whole World...He Is And Always Will Be The Greatest Of All Time...Remember Him For His Great Accomplishments Not For The Other Things That Accompanied His Life...Im Still Shocked And At A Lost For Words...Rest In Peace To The GREATEST.The Greatest Album Of All Time...And The Greatest Video To Me Of All Time...

R.I.P. MJ...Real Talk Since I was 8...First Watched That Jackson 5 Movie And Ever Since Then I Wanted To Be Startin Somethin...I Rocked With You For A While...Couldn't Stop Till I Got Enough..Neva Got Enough..So I Started Moonwalkin' In My Socks..Threw Powder On The Floor So I Could Slide Smoother...Runnin From Thriller...Jammin To Remember The Times...Was A Smooth Criminal For A While...Then I Was Bad..R.I.P. To The King Of Music...-Hernan Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment