Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ain't Nothin Like A Brooklyn Girl...My Valentine...

Definitely The Oldest Valentine I Ever Had...To The Person Who Does The Mean Killer Robot...Doesnt Talk To Me In Public...And Calls Me Drunk And Leaves The Illest Voicemails Lmfao...And The Bakin Skills Are Still In Question...Nahh Lol...
Happy Valentines Day To You Ol'head....Since I Couldn't Give You That Typical Wack Chocolate And Those Roses I Decided To Tell You The Best Way I Know How....My BLOG Duh!.....I 4got To Tell You Ova Here That They Ran Out Of Nasty Chocolate And Flowers....lol...I Defenitely Wanted To Make This One Different Since You Told Me You Neva Had A Guy Valentines Smh!...I Don't Believe That Since You Odee Old...Nah Lol...I Gotchu Wit Somethin I Can't Tell You What It Is Quite Yet....But Im Sure Its Gonna Be A Hit!... I Definitely Got The Best Lookin Valentine!...So I Was A Lil Hyped...lol....When You Get A Chance Look Up That Ryan Leslie Song Valentine...Thats My Song To You Today....Alight...I Know Imma Get A Text Message After This..So Hmmm Can I Get That H On Your Wall Now?...

No comments:

Post a Comment