Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day And Love...My Thoughts 4:27

Although I Have The Best Lookin Valentine Up In College Heres My Take On Love...For Today And Today Only...February 14, 2009...I Don't Give A Fuck What People Think...So Enjoy...Practice Safe Sex...(Gold Wrap)....Haha...
Juscapitalh Away Message:...Today And Only Today Cuz Im Not A Cuffin Anythin Jus Feel Like Bein Smooth... Since Its Lovers Day...I Would Like To Spit Some Knowledge About Love...All Ya Teens That Say Ya In Love Married Status...STOP IT...My Parents Thats Love...Love Is Learning Something New About Your Other Half Everyday...My Parents Been Married For Almost 23 years And They Learn Somethin New About Each Everyday...As Soon As We Stop Learin And Start Observing Its All Over...They Embrace Thier Negatives And Postives... And Continue To Support Each Otha...And As Much As It Sounds Corny...Complete Each Other...Your Weakness After Me Becomes Your Strengths And My Weakness After You Becomes My Strengths...Love Is Not Something You Can Put In A Category...Its Jus The Makings That Separates Your Relationship And What Ya Share From The Rest...There Are Things That Contribute To Love...But Thats For Next Lovers Day...Thats Why I Can Say I Neva Been In Love...Alight Done Wit That Mushy Shit LOL...Im 2 Smooth For Myself...Ladies I Understand...Nah Lol...
^Kaws^
On A Side Note Make Sure You Pick Up Ryan Leslie Debut Album...Shit Is Amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment