Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daily Routine...Scale A Few Things...Cook A Few O's....lol

Peep My Daily Routine Every Mornin I Do The Same Shit!...lol...The Struggle To Find The Perfect Outfit...I Go Thru Piles And Piles Of Clean Tees, V-Necks, White Shirts Wit Moet Stains Lol...Button Ups, Skinny Jeans, Sneakers, Belts, Bags, Closets, Cardigans, Jackets, Bubble Jackets, Pea Coats...Jus To Find The Perfect Outfit For One Day Of 2 Classes And Marina At 5...lol...I Don't Do It For The People...I Do it Because I Feel Its My Obligation To Make You Look At Me...And For A Greater Purpose Of Style Lol...Nah Lol...That Was Some Funny Shit...And I Change Like Twice A Day Jus Cuz I Can...Sportcenter Always!...lol
Thinkin....

Wat Should I Wear...TLS...Make Sure You Visit www.triplelsociety.com..Took The Opportunity To Shout It Out Lol!....

The Top Rack I Am Forced To Deal With lol...Theres Way More Kicks...Yea You Was Hyped lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment