Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Thoughts...2:50...

My thoughts at this time are...I can't wait till my parents dip to Honduras for a couple months lol..Ladies!...LOL...But Yea Lately I Been Thinkin About Everythin I want In Life...Everything I Want To Accomplish...What I Want My Future To Look Like...Everythin I Wish For...And I Came Up With A Couple Of Major Ideas....I Want To Have Money Love And Happiness...I Tell People All The Time...I Want To Be Successful In Everything I Set My Mind To Accomplishing...I Want To Live Life To The Fullest With No Regrets...I Want To Make My Parents Smile....And They Neva Have To Worry About Anythin Again...I Want Love...Somethin Real...I Want To Build Somethin Thats Never Been Discovered...I Want To Change Somebodies Life...Make My Community Better....With All That Said...I Live By This Quote..."May I Live As Long As I Want...And Never Want As Long As I Live"...So All These Wants Will Turn To Reality Real Soon...The Only Want I Have On Hold Is......My Son...My Jr....My Seed...I Want A Seed Real Soon As Crazy As It Sounds...I Want Somethin To Be Proud of....On A Side Note I Went To The Wack Ass Mall Out Here Wit Not A God Damn Thing In Those Dumb Ass Stores...But On My Way To The Mall The Bus Driver Stops To Pic Up A Lil Somethin Look!....Smh At The Greater Bridgeport Bus Transit...lol....Niggaz Got Alcoholic Bus Drivers!..And I Bought Some Shades At That Wack Ass Mall...More Pics Of My Shades Game Comin Soon!

^Bus Driver Runnin Out The Liquor Store...Smh!^
^I Jus Waitin For This Dickhead!^
^Newest To The Collection^

No comments:

Post a Comment