Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Thoughts 5:44 am...This Is A Long One...

Theres Jus So Much Shit Goin On Rite Now That I Want To Address...Like Lately Theres Been This Fuckin Drama In The Inner Circle I Keep...My Circle Came To College And Jus Took Over Everythin...We Have All The Girls, Style, Bread, And Attention Of The Whole Campus, No Matter How Much People Don't Want To Admit It...They Look Up To Us....We Doin It No G...Idk Why Im Spendin Any Time Or Energy On This Shit But Imma Address It Once And For All...Shit Jus Gotta End...We Tighter Than Virgin Pussy Nah lol...But At The End Of The Day We Jus Met This Year...So If Ya Cut Each Otha Off...Its Not that Serious...But To Break Up This Championship Circle Would Be Illy...We A Dynasty...Imagine How Cornier This School Would Get If We Let These Clown Niggaz Take Our Spot...No Way Imma Let That Shit Happen...But Nigga Gotta Get Real And Imma Leave It At That....
Theres Also Some Otha Shit Thats Been Goin Around And Thats Hatin'...My Cousin/Brother From Anotha Eno And I Had This Great Conversation About Haters...Fuck All People That Take Pride In Hatin On Real Niggaz...I Don't Hate On Anybody I Can Say That Proudly...So If You A Hater You Might As Well Leave My Blog Now Because Im Bout To Violate You...First Of All Don't Hate On A Nigga Thats Doin Somethin Positive Or Jus Because You Express Yourself In A Positive Light Doesn't Mean Im Concieted...I Got The Right To Talk About Myself If I Feel As Tho Im Doin Something Correct...Second Of All I Can't Help If Im A Good Lookin Nigga With Style....You Should Be Out Creatin You Own Shit Instead Of Wastin Your Fuckin Energy Hatin On The Next Man....People Are Gonna Judge Me Regardless Of What I Do...So Thats Why I Don't Take You Mothafuckas Serious...Im Open To Opinions...But If You A Hater I Could Care Less What Ya Gotta Say About Me...Blow Dick Real Talk...See Im The Nicer Version My Cousin Eno Bout To Clean Up On Ya Niggaz...I Get Hated On Everyday From Niggaz And Girls...I Jus Brush That Shit Off And Keep It Pimpin...Even Tho My New Shit Is To Start Violatin People...I Don't Give A Fuck Either Way You Not Stoppin Me From My Grind...And Im Livin Comfortably In College This Matress Is Feelin Real Smooth And My Dorm Got A Coffee Table In It...Ha Ha...If You Focused On Me So Much Then Nigga I Must Be Doin Somethin Rite...Jus Know That I Love The Neck...But Dislike You..Your Girlfriend Love My Style , I Could Have The Shorty You Messin Wit Or Like In A Heartbeat No Hesitation...And If You A Girl Then You Wish You Man Dressed Better Than Me...Now Thats Some Shit You Could Talk About...Haa!..Its H.G.^
Stop The Fuckin Hatin Its 2009 Bitch...

No comments:

Post a Comment