Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Rotation Drake...So Far Gone... and Ryan Leslie Album...

Man No Words For This This Mixtape Except Amazing....Drake Is The Few Rappers I Still Listen To After Heartbreak Drake It Was OVER!!...His Shit Is Super Dope...People Say He Sound Like Trey Wen He Sing And Weezy Wen He Rap....Nah Nigga Sound Like Him....Go Download This Shit I Garantee You Gonna Love It...I Would Put The Link Up...But its Already GONE!...
And I Saved The Best For Last...Ryan Leslie's New Self Titled Album...Shit Is Megaaa Dope..Theres Like A Million Instruments In Every Song...I Would Pay Anybody Bread To Try To Figure Out What Instrument Is Playin...This Album Puts The Fun Back In Listenin To Music..I Alway Try To Listen To Music Closely For Every Possible Sound The Way The Songs Are Put Together...Love That Shit!..lol....This Album Is Like Fuck It Girl..Lets Fuckin Party Forget All The Bullshit...Real Talk...Lets Go Somewhere Exotic...lol....Go Pick This Up...I Garantee Its Worth It...

No comments:

Post a Comment