Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Im Breezin Back To College...

So Im Leavin Back To College In The A.M....Shit!...I Have Packed Nothin...And I Don't Got No Food To Take Back...Man Fuck It...I Got Some Expectations For Next Semester...Imma Miss Listenin To The City Breath...Back To Bridgeport Toxic Waste Air...
1. I Expect Shit To Be On Some Other Shit Live..Seein All My Niggaz And Ladies..lol..Well Everyone Even Mothafuckas I Don't Wanna See..

2. Im Defenitely Keepin My Head In The Books...

3. More Lovin lol.....

4. More Parties

5. Intermural Basketball Gonna Be Fuckin Live...The Dine Takin That...

6. Stayin Focused

7. More Fly Shit....

8. Continue To The School Takeover

9. More LOVIN...lol

10. Jus Makin It The Livest Semester In The HISTORY OF UB....Know DAT!
Theres More This Is Jus Off The Bat...

No comments:

Post a Comment