Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

So Im Back In College....My Thoughts 4:31 am..

So Im Back In College....I Came Back On Monday To Much Love (No Homo)...From Everybody...Second Semester Already Has Its Moment Like The Ones Your About To See...Everythin Is Still The Same...The Dine= Fuckin Live Owww Wavy Live, Seeley= Old People Home, Barnum= Who?, And We Have A New Edition Cooper= No Words....So I Been Chillin My Schedule Okay.....And I Feel Like Im In A Comfort Zone Here...Im Live And Im Lovin Every Minute....I Jus Got In This Rap Beef Wit A Couple People...But Idk How People Think They That Important For Me To Even Focus My Attention Towards Beefin With Them...Your Not Important Enough For Me To Even Address You Lol...Man The Fuck Up...Dead Ass!...But Yea...Im Waitin To See How This Semester Unfolds....Enjoyin The Company Of A Certain "Ol'head!" or old person...Age Ain't Nothin But A Number lol....Im Relaxin...Shout Out To My New Roomate...My Brova Maine...We Here In The Loft Bachelor Pad In The Dine 223...Come Thru Ladies...But Back To The Party!...It's H.G^...Im Back On This Blog Shit...(On A Side Note...Who Eva Stole My Fuckin Kicks For 24hours Is Gonna Get It!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment