Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I Seen Notorious Today...Classic I Still Got The Chills..

My Reaction To Notorious...I Speak For Myself The Movie Was Very Inspirational....I Think Everyone Should Go Out And See This Movie...Even If You Didn't Know Who B.I.G. Was...I Seen All Types Of Races At The Movie Theater...It Surprised Me...White, Black, Chinese, Spanish...Idk The Chinese Were Probaly There To Bootleg The Shit...Fuck It...lol..This Movie Taught Me Not To Take Everything For Granted....Its Not Life Changin..Its Bone Chillin....Its A Movie That Makes You Observe Your Life....All I Wish Is That Derek Luke Stop Dancin As Much...Lmfao..This Movie In My Eyes Is An Instant Classic...Its Good To See An Acurate Story Of The Man Behind The Music...I Always Like To Do Reasearch On The Artist I Like...And Based On Everythin I Seen And Read...The Movie Tells An Acurate Story On The Greatest M.C. To Ever Grace The Mic....He's My Favorite Artist Of All Time And This Movie Jus Provided The Icin On The Cake...GO SEE IT...TRUST ME ITS WORTH IT...One Of Our Heros...SKY IS THE LIMIT!


^My Ticket^

On A Side Note Happy Birthday Martin Luther King Jr.
Since Im On The Topic of Great People...I Would Like To Take This Time Out To Say Happy Birthday Martin Luther King Jr....I More Of A Malcom X Type Dude...But Idk How Life Would Be If MLK Would Never Existed...I Wasn't Around To Experience The Civil Rights Movement But It Changed History Forever....Thanks To Him We Have Change...A Black President..

1 comment:

SICKNESS said...

wrd, it was a good movie.
I was the only person in the theatre rapping along with the movie. I was odee loud too.

Post a Comment