Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life Changin Experiences...My Thoughts After Clayton Sermon...

This Is The Most Random Post Im Goin To Ever Do....There Jus Some Moments In Life That Jus Changes You....Im Not An Easily Influenced Person But Tonite The Most Random Nite Of The Year My Man Clayton Spit Some Knowledge I Think We All In A Lifetime Need To Listen To...Some People Stood In The Room And Some People Left...But All In All The Knowledge Was Real Straight From The Heart...That Whole Thing Put My Life In Perspective...I Take Away That Whatever You Do In Life...Jus Be Yourself And Live Your life In The Correct Way...Everythin He Said Related To Past And Present Life...Every Girl I Had...Every Girl I Played...Every Person I've Ever Met...Something Like That...Even Tho There Were Somethings I Didn't Want My Niggaz To Know Happened Was Put Out There...He Said Everythin You Do Is For A Reason...Im Proud To Have Met A Nigga In My Life Like Clayton And For That Knowledge I Will Forever Be Thankful....I Personally Thought The Nigga Was Wierd...But After Those Words I Still Think He Wierd But A Little Less...Get Lifted...This Is My Thank You To My Nigga Clayton...That BIG Quote Mean I Little More To Me Now...We Can't Change The World Unless We Change Ourselves...I Always Say Imma Stop Doing Things In The New Year...But It Took This As A Wakeup Call To Change Certain Things Im Doin Now...This Video Is Jus A Lil Bit Of What Happened...


No comments:

Post a Comment