Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Thoughts 3:04 AM...The Pefect Girl..Behind Every Great Man Theres A Great Woman..

So That Was My Last Post Profilin Somebody Else...Imma Do That Later...I've Been Thinkin About A lot Of Shit Lately...I've Been Thinkin About Second Semester...How Live Thats Gonna Be...I Been Thinkin Bout Settlin Down...Cuz Sometimes This Fastlife Shit Get Type Lonely...Naahh!...So Far I Haven't Found The Pefect Girl...I Was Readin Somethin Online About The Pefect Girl...And That Got Me Thinkin...What Exactly Would Be The Pefect Wifey...So I Decided To Blog About What I Think Is The Pefect Wifey...I Think The Perfect Wifey Is Somebody That Has Somethin Goin For Her...She Gotta Be Dumb Fly...And Turn Heads...She Gotta Be BAADD AS FUCK!...Lol..She Gotta Be Laid Back..Willin To Get Swept Off Her Feet By Me...She Has To Be Honest And Trustworthy..She Gotta Be Smart And Respectable...No Offense To The Girls I Used To Fucks Wit...But I Couldn't Bring Ya Home To Mom Dukes...Think About It...Ya Never Met My Family Lol...Im Gettin Old And A Wifey Is Some Shit Im Dead Ass Thinkin Bout... Like The Quote Says Behind Every Great Man Is A Great Woman...I Want The Perfect Wifey To Make Us Great Compliment Each Othas Style...Enjoy Each Othas Company...But As For Now...Im Ridin This Single Shit To The Fuckin Fullest....Sometimes Its Good Bread To Not Be Lockdown...Fuck It The Way I Look At it..I Want A Girl Who Makes Us A Power Couple...Wen They See Us...They Say WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!...Some Shit Like Jay And B....Barack And Michelle...Will And Jada...Some Shit Like That....And She Gotta Have Swagg For Days....This Post Is A Switch Up For Me...Its About Time I Say Somethin For the Ladies...So Ladies Take Notes

Thats Jus My Thoughts For Rite Now...I Still Ain't Handcuffin Like The Police...And Its Still Don't Leave Your Girl Round Me True Playa 4real...Lol...Im Takin Applications And Tryouts Lol..
-H.G.^

2 comments:

Eno Bull said...

Thats That Real Talk right there. I mos def agree with every point made in this post cuzzo. In the mean time do what I do, Lay back, chill and wait for the right Lioness to find you. Just make sure your Mane is on point when she finds you. In other words dont sleep, slip or trip! lol

superduperkya said...

aww @ this post.

i'm tryna find my power hubby too lol.

Post a Comment