Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

In The Kitchen...Cookin Up A Style Change...

^Chef H.G.^...lol

So For 09 a.k.a. 2000 and mine..One Of My Major New Years Resolution...Besides Wife Up Lauren London lol...Was To Have A Style Change...Every Year I Switch Up My Style To Fit My Mood...Like Hov Said Switch Up Your Flow...Your Shit Is Garbage...Lmfao So My Current Style Has Been Discovered...Time To Make Moves...Here A Small Preview Of The Shit I Wanna Do For 09 Called The Modern Day Worker...Watchu Think I Was Gonna Give You The Whole Thing....Fuck Outta Here!...lol..So You Can Bite My Shit...Yea Aight lol..If I See You Wit Any Of This Shit...Again Give It Up To Daddy.. The Ingredients To My New Style Below:

^First You Add Some...Miharayasuhiro, Fall 2008^
^Then Add Somethin The Called "The Stronghold"...Sorta Like How I Got The Game Rite Now...lol^
^Then Add Somethin Else Called Save Khaki Rite Now Lol...^
^ A Lil Bit Of Raf Simon x Fred Perry...Good Lookin On These Yao...^
And Finally Some Michael Bastian, Fall 2008
As For The Frostin...Spread Some Claw Candy Gazelle Shades
Im Goin To Start Slow...Then Turn It Up Wen I Feel Like It...So Look The Fuck Out!...lol..

"09 Nigga Get Wit The Times"....H.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment